Select a Size
Select a Color
Peak Mission Jacket
Whether you're hitting the trail for a speedy trail run or a long summit trek, the Patagonia Peak Mission Jacket will be there with breathable warmth and weather-resistant protection in crisp weather. Designed for chilly adventures in the fall and spring, this jacket is outfitted with a highly breathable wind-and-water resistant shell to give you some insurance against fickle weather, and lined with strategically placed microfleece to give you the perfect level of lightweight warmth for high-output pursuits. The innovative pattern of the lining ensures lots of air permeability to maintain breathable comfort, while the one-pull adjustable hood provides coverage from the elements when you need it. When you find yourself heating up to the point where you don't need a shell anymore, you can stuff the whole jacket into its chest pocket, throw it into your pack, and keep on moving up the trail
- Breathable shell designed for high-output pursuits in brisk weather
- Weather-resistant shell protects against moderate wind and rain
- Microfleece lining offers breathable warmth in strategic areas
- Pull on the adjustable hood for added coverage in windy weather
- Entire jacket stuffs into its own chest pocket when you heat up
- Half-elastic cuffs save weight and offer added comfort
- Item #PAT02OS
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop, DWR coating
- 2 hand, 1 chest with media sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 22, 2019
Well designed running shell
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 160 lbs
Almost a niche piece of gear. Imagine a super breathable Houdini with light waffled insulation right where you need it. I like to be warm and it choose this for harder runs when the temps are 30* and conversational pace into the 40*. Very thoughtful piece of gear.
October 14, 2019
Lightweight, Breathable Shell
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
This shell is awesome! I pack this into my running vest, and I still have tons of room. I throw it on at the start when it's cold, and can where it the whole day, even when it warms up. The breathability is outstanding. The ideal shell for trail running and hiking. I used a large, and I would say this item runs a little big. If you are looking for a shell that is light, can pack down super tight, and breathes like no other, I would highly recommend this one.