The Paxat Backpack is Patagonia's largest daypack designed specifically for women. The main compartment, secondary compartment, and laptop sleeve open wide for easy packing and inspecting. Patagonia built this pack out of partially-recycled fabric with a DWR treatment for weather-resistance. The padded laptop sleeve protects computers as large as 17 inches, and the secondary compartment has an internal organizer. There are also side pockets for security or water bottles, and the zippered top pocket is perfect for passports.
- Patagonia's largest, women-specific daypack
- 30L capacity is spacious for school stuff, work gear, and more
- Padded and fleece-lined sleeves protect tablets and laptops
- DWR-treated fabrics shed rainfall and spilled beverages
- Padded mesh assures breathable ventilation at back and shoulder
- Item #PAT023G
630D nylon (50% recycled), PU coating, DWR finish [lining] 200D recycled polyester
padded, adjustable, sternum strap
2 zippered side, 1 front, 1 tablet
- Q & A
Those zippered pockets on the sides...think they will actually hold water bottles? Has anyone tried this?