Select style & size:Select options
Home, campus, and beyond.
Patagonia's Paxat 32L Backpack helps you get through crowded campuses and airport security like a champ. The main compartment, secondary compartment, and laptop sleeve open wide for easy packing and inspecting. Patagonia built this pack out of partially recycled fabric with a DWR treatment for weather-resistance. The padded laptop sleeve protects computers as large as 17 inches, and the secondary compartment has an internal organizer.
- Patagonia's largest daypack for urban commutes
- 32L capacity is spacious for school stuff, work gear, and more
- Padded and fleece-lined sleeves protect tablets and laptops
- DWR-treated fabrics shed rainfall and spilled beverages
- Padded mesh assures breathable ventilation at back and shoulder
- Item #PAT023D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this for my daughter in law and she loves it.
Perfect high school backpack!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Purchased the Paxat 32L backpack in Big Sur Blue after returning the Chacobuco 28L for my high schooler. The 28L was not big enough to hold all of her binders and lunchbox. The 32L is perfect! It has just the right amount of organizer pockets, and the side water bottle holder is able to hold various sizes (Yeti, Hydroflask, Camelback). It incurs daily use and has held up well. Even had a few spills that were easy to wipe clean. Thanks to the Backcountry gearheads for their friendly and swift assistance in the product return/exchange!
Can the side pocket hold a 32 ounce Nalgene bottle
These side pockets can hold a 32Oz Nalgene comfortably without sliding out but I'm afraid they will not zip up with the Nalgene.