Home, campus, and beyond.
Patagonia's Paxat 32L Backpack helps you get through crowded campuses and airport security like a champ. The main compartment, secondary compartment, and laptop sleeve open wide for easy packing and inspecting. Patagonia built this pack out of partially-recycled fabric with a DWR treatment for weather-resistance. The padded laptop sleeve protects computers as large as 17 inches, and the secondary compartment has an internal organizer. There are also side pockets for security or water bottles, and the zippered top pocket is perfect for passports.
- Patagonia's largest daypack for urban commutes
- 32L capacity is spacious for school stuff, work gear, and more
- Padded and fleece-lined sleeves protect tablets and laptops
- DWR-treated fabrics shed rainfall and spilled beverages
- Padded mesh assures breathable ventilation at back and shoulder
- Item #PAT023D