Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Performance Straight Fit Denim Pant
You're just as likely to find the Patagonia Men's Performance Straight Fit Denim Pant in the heart of San Francisco as you would find it atop El Cap. That's because it represents a harmonious balance of outdoorsy performance and city-worthy style. Its fabric is a blend of breathable organic cotton and moisture-wicking Coolmax that stretches for uninhibited mobility on the mountain. Its slim and straight fit looks just as good swinging on a climbing rope as it does swinging on the dance floor. Patagonia treated the denim in DWR to fend off light moisture and spilled beer.
- Patagonia's performance denim for urban and mountain environments
- Organic cotton denim blend with Coolmax for moisture management
- DWR coating fends off raindrops and light moisture
- Performance fit is stretchy for hikes and downtown strolls
- Item #PAT00X5
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Organic Materials
- 71% organic, 29% COOLMAX polyester, DWR treatment
- [short] 30in [regular] 32in [long] 34in
- 2 front, 2 rear, 1 coin
- button, belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, climbing, hiking & camping
4.5 based on 67 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.