Pack In Jacket
Perfect for daily walks and winter hikes, this jacket provides comfortable warmth when you're on the move. The FullRange insulation moves with you and breathes well to ensure that you don't feel trapped in any sense of the word, and a special soft, treated fabric on the inside wicks moisture, adds comfort, and won't pick up odor if you start to break a sweat.
- Insulated jacket for daily wanderings and cold trips to the trail
- FullRange insulation keeps you comfortably warm without overheating
- Stretch fabric allows for free and easy movement wherever you roam
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow to keep you feeling dry
- Special treated lining is extra soft and wicks moisture well
- Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even when it gets wet
- Anti-odor treatment prevents odor buildup when you're on a long trip
- Item #PATZ9GG
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [face fabric] 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR coating, [lining] recycled polyester, miDoru bioSoft treatment, HeiQ Fresh anti-odor treatment
- 60g FullRange (60% polyester, 40% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb .6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, all-mountain skiing & snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 29, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 150 lbs
Good quality. It's my new 'go to' jacket.
February 27, 2020
It's got Spandex and it costs 25% less, but how else does this differ from the Nano Air?