Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Pack In Jacket
Perfect for daily walks and winter hikes, the Patagonia Pack In Jacket provides us with comfortable warmth when we're on the move. We love that the FullRange insulation moves with you and breathes well to ensure that you don't feel trapped in any sense of the word, and a special soft, treated fabric on the inside wicks moisture, adds comfort, and won't pick up odor if you start to break a sweat.
- Insulated jacket for daily wanderings and cold hikes
- FullRange insulation keeps you comfortably warm
- Regular git promotes a natural range of motion
- Stretch fabric allows for free and easy movement
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow to help keep you dry
- Special treated lining wicks moisture and adds soft comfort
- Anti-odor treatment prevents odor buildup on long trips
- Item #PATZ9GG
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.