Why We Like The Pack In Jacket
Perfect for daily walks and winter hikes, the Patagonia Pack In Jacket provides us with comfortable warmth when we're on the move. We love that the FullRange insulation moves with you and breathes well to ensure that you don't feel trapped in any sense of the word, and a special soft, treated fabric on the inside wicks moisture, adds comfort, and won't pick up odor if you start to break a sweat.
- Insulated jacket for daily wanderings and cold hikes
- FullRange insulation keeps you comfortably warm
- Regular git promotes a natural range of motion
- Stretch fabric allows for free and easy movement
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow to help keep you dry
- Special treated lining wicks moisture and adds soft comfort
- Anti-odor treatment prevents odor buildup on long trips
- Item #PATZ9GG
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [face fabric] 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR coating, [lining] recycled polyester, miDoru bioSoft treatment, HeiQ Fresh anti-odor treatment
- 60g FullRange (60% polyester, 40% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking, all-mountain skiing & snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
October 29, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 150 lbs
Good quality. It's my new 'go to' jacket.
February 27, 2020
It's got Spandex and it costs 25% less, but how else does this differ from the Nano Air?