Sweltering jungles to sun-drenched beaches.
Slip the Patagonia Men's P-6 Logo Responsibili Tank Top before trekking through lush jungles and kicking back on sunny shorelines where sweltering heat and oppressive humidity threaten to leave you soaked in perspiration. This cool-wearing tank features a lovingly soft, ultra-breathable blend of cotton and polyester, both of which are recycled from plastic bottles and fabric scrap.
Patagonia claims this all-recycled makeup saves an astounding 63 gallons of water, versus a traditional cotton tank. And because Patagonia is committed to environmental sustainability, this tank is made with a screen print that's both PVC- and phthalate-free. Additionally, it's made with Fair Trade Certified sewing, which aims to give workers an actual living wage for their hard efforts.
- Laid-back tank for sweltering heat and sticky humidity
- Recycled cotton-poly blend from plastic bottles and fabric scrap
- Soft-wearing, breathable fabric maximizes comfort in the heat
- PVC- and phthalate-free screen print for greater sustainability
- Fair Trade Certified sewing aims to give workers a living wage
- Item #PAT02CR