Select a Size
Select a Color
Out Yonder Coat
Whether you're camping by your favorite mountain lake or taking an offseason trip to stunning National Parks, the Out Yonder Coat will be along for the ride. Providing core warmth courtesy of recycled wool fabric and synthetic insulation, with cotton canvas in high-wear areas for durability, it's more than ready to wander.
- Comfortable coat inspired by and ready for outdoor travel
- Synthetic insulation provides low-profile warmth in all conditions
- Torso and core made up of a recycled wool blend for comfy warmth
- Cotton canvas at sleeves and yoke boosts durability where it counts
- Drawcord waist lets you adjust your fit how you want to
- Ample pocket storage keeps trail maps and hiking snacks close by
- Slightly extended length delivers extra coverage in cold weather
- Eco-friendly construction uses sustainable practices
- Item #PAT032G
- [face fabric] 60% recycled wool, 30% recycled polyester, 10% recycled nylon, [lining] recycled polyester, [yoke, sleeves] organic cotton canvas
- [body] 100g Thermolite Eco92 (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester), [sleeves] 60g Thermolite Eco92 (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- below hip
- 2 chest, 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1.1oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 30, 2019
Warm & Classy
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 125 lbs
This jacket will be in my wardrobe for years!! It's an instant classic with the colors they have selected for all. I chose the Bearfoot Tan color and have received many compliments already!! It runs big, I am 5'3 & 125lbs, normally a small does fine for me but the XS I ordered leaves room for layers, don't worry you can tell it's meant to fit bigger, still beautiful & warm. I gave it 4 stars for two reasons there is no hood, & the neck has the colored material that is slightly itchy, very slightly though. Over all you should by it just definitely go down a size.
January 30, 2020
Hi! What are the measurements for the size medium please?