Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Nine Trails Short
The Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts offer runners nine different ways to wear them. These breathable shorts feature polyester with a spandex stretch-woven blend and one-inch scoop on each side for full range of motion when you're running a marathon or using them for pajamas. The built-in liner is moisture-wicking to keep you dry and comfy as you cross the finish line, and Polygiene permanent odor control means you won't have to resort to wearing them inside-out. A secure center pocket is the ideal spot for you car keys, and the elastic waistband and drawstring closure keep them nice and secure no matter how you wear them.
- Performance shorts for running, hiking, or relaxing
- Stretch construction offers breathing, wicking comfort
- DWR finish sheds trail mud and celebratory beer
- Incorporated liner provides support and anti-odor performance
- Zippered hip pocket keeps your keys safe when traveling light
- Drawstring closure and elastic waist offer a secure fit
- Item #PAT02AB
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- [body] 91% polyester, 9% spandex, DWR finish, [liner] 100% microdenier polyester, Polygiene
- 1 zippered center back
- elastic, drawstring closure
- yes, logo
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.