The Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts offer runners nine different ways to wear them. These breathable shorts feature polyester with a spandex stretch-woven blend and one-inch scoop on each side for full range of motion when you're running a marathon or using them for pajamas. The built-in liner is moisture-wicking to keep you dry and comfy as you cross the finish line, and Polygiene permanent odor control means you won't have to resort to wearing them inside-out. A secure center pocket is the ideal spot for you car keys, and the elastic waistband and drawstring closure keep them nice and secure no matter how you wear them.
- Performance shorts for running, hiking, or relaxing
- Stretch construction offers breathing, wicking comfort
- DWR finish sheds trail mud and celebratory beer
- Incorporated liner provides support and anti-odor performance
- Zippered hip pocket keeps your keys safe when traveling light
- Drawstring closure and elastic waist offer a secure fit
- Item #PAT02AB