Nine Trails Bike Jersey
Summer may be in full swing when you start your ride, but by the time you get up to those high elevations things cool down in a hurry. The Patagonia Nine Trails Bike Jersey provides enough airflow for warm starts while still offering adequate coverage on cooler descents. The super-soft fabric delivers stretchy, breathable, and wicking performance during your whole ride, while three-quarter-length sleeves give you an ideal balance of warmth and breathability. They also cover your elbows fully so they won't cause any discomfort when you're wearing pads. Articulated seaming and a longer back hem provide a contoured fit specific to a bike-riding stance, and a small hidden zippered pocket at the right hip keeps your keys, IDs, or an energy gel stashed close by.
- Soft and breathable bike jersey for elevation-climbing rides
- Fabric wicks moisture and allows for a full range of motion
- Three-quarter length sleeves balance coverage and breathability
- Articulated seams and longer back hem provide a bike-specific fit
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing underneath pack straps
- Small zippered pocket keeps energy gels safely within reach
- Polygiene anti-odor technology keeps it fresh after long rides
- Item #PAT02TN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this jersey! the longer sleeves are actually quite nice if it's a little cold out or I want some extra sun protection. The material is crazy soft and comfortable, almost cotton-like, but performs great once you get sweaty. Fit is pretty true to the rest of Patagonia, I'm 6' 190lbs and Large is great.