Nothing holding you back.
Move nimbly through mountainous terrain and navigate narrow slot canyons with cat-like agility—while still carrying all the gear you need—with the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails 18L Backpack. This pack boasts a lightweight, low-bulk design that won't hold you back on tough trails, but still offers the space to carry all the gear you need for a long afternoon trek.
The main compartment offers enough space for a hydration reservoir, food, and an extra layer, and the large stretch exterior pocket keeps your rain shell handy in case you collide with a thunderstorm during your adventure. Lightweight, yet extremely tough Cordura fabric handles frequent brushed with branches and rocks, and it's equipped with PU and DWR coatings to keep the contents from getting soaked in a storm. Compression straps manage your load to keep it as compact as possible, and the waist belt and sternum strap provide stability so you don't get thrown off balance when scrambling over boulders. And to keep your back from getting drenched with sweat on the ascent, Patagonia equipped this pack with a mono-mesh back panel that allows excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup.
- Light and low-bulk pack for quick movement on the trail
- Coated Cordura fabric is light, durable, and water-resistant
- Large stretch exterior pocket for additional storage
- Side compression manages load and increases stability
- Mono-mesh back panel is extremely breathable
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap and waistbelt
- Multiple stash pockets keep small gear organized
- Item #PAT02G5