Nanogrip Triangle Bikini Top
The Patagonia Women's Nanogrip Triangle Bikini Top may be little, but it is also fierce. Designed for throwing out spray and tucking into barrels, this delicate triangle top is made from a soft and durable stretch jersey and features a blended microfiber lining for outstanding slip resistance. The spaghetti crossback straps are finished with an adjustable tie closure to provide a secure fit, while slight reinforced elastic under the bust offers added stability and security to give you the confidence you need.
- A triangle bikini top for blissful summers at the coast
- Soft, stretchy construction provides long-lasting comfort
- Microfiber lining provides slip-resistant performance while you play
- Crossback tie closure delivers a secure, adjustable fit
- Reinforced elastic beneath the bust offers additional support
- Eco-friendly Patagonia uses recycled materials and Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT02RW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 140lbs
My wife has several versions of the Nanogrip swim line, and she swears by them. If you're in need of a swimsuit for active pursuits, the comfortable, grippy lining won't slip off or compromise your coverage if you're cliff-jumping, wakeboarding, high-diving, or doing SUP yoga. She's 5'9", 140lbs, size 6, and 34B, and she wears a Medium across the board in these. We also purchased a size Small bikini set for my mother-in-law, who is 5'4", 110lbs, and usually an XS/0-2. Overall, these run a touch small, so size up if you're unsure.
Nice Bikini top
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 124lbs
I really like this bikini top, I have used it to buggy board and it works great, it stays in place without moving up.
When I bought it I though that it was going to be difficult to tie it up, but that is not the case.
slip resistance = I can PLAY!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 120lbs
This swim top is my new favorite! I am usually the one on the beach or by the pool constantly adjusting my swimsuit to make sure it is in place. I wore it for a full day at the ocean and didn't have to adjust it once! I was running, jumping, splashing. I haven't had that much fun in a long time and I credit this top! I am a 32DD bra size, and the Medium was a perfect fit.