Select Style & Size
Nanogrip Sunset Swell Bikini Top
- A bikini top you can surf, swim, or even play volleyball in
- Blended Nanogrip lining keeps your top in place even when wet
- Crossback style allows free upper body movement
- Removable soft cups offer additional coverage
- Item #PATZ9DZ
- [solids] 83% recycled nylon, 17% spandex jersey, [prints] 83% recycled polyester, 17% spandex jersey, [lining] 47% polyester, 33% recycled polyester, 20% PU nanofiber double knit
- removable cups
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, paddling, surfing, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 23, 2020
Not adjustable but comfortable enough
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 140 lbs
For the price of this, it’s disappointing that the straps aren’t adjustable at all. They’re fairly long for me. Also there’s no underwire in the cups. I purchased as large, which is a good fit for my chest but likely resulted in the long straps. For a shorter 5’2” frame and bigger chest, 36 C, like mine I like to have a more supportive top. The microfiber inside keeps it from moving around, so that’s a plus. It comes with soft cups that are removeable. They offer no support or structure so I chose to remove them for aesthetics. The overall fit is a bit less supportive than I’d like. It’s a cute style and I love the color. Overall it’s fine but I wouldn’t have gone with it had I seen in the store and tried on.