Whether you're worried about your bottoms staying put through duckdives or surviving the amusement park waterslide, the Patagonia Women's Nanogrip Solid Tie Side Bikini Bottom inspires confidence no matter the activity. They're made from smooth, quick-drying fabric with a microfiber lining, which means they offer outstanding slip resistance when wet. With adjustable side ties, delicate ruching at the center back, and cheeky coverage, this bikini bottom is flirty while still being performance ready.
- Drop big surfs confidently in this bikini bottom
- Soft and durable stretch nylon construction
- Microfiber lining offers outstanding slip resistance
- Adjustable side ties for your convenience
- Delicate ruching at center back
- Patagonia's smallest bottoms with cheeky coverage
- Item #PAT01SW
- Q & A
Sizing is horrible
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
I've always been a M in Patagonia underwear, so you'd think the swimsuit would be the same sizing. I knew the coverage was minimal, but it's either a thong, or covers half of a butt cheek. Hate it!