Make a splash.
You'll be glad you're wearing your Patagonia Women's Nanogrip Nireta Bikini Bottoms when you're trying to perfect your backflip off the back dock. These sporty bottoms stay securely on while you hurl your body into the water thanks to a slip-resistant lining, and the synthetic material dries quickly when you hop out and relax on shore to try and get your confidence back up before going in for round two.
- Sporty bikini bottoms for fun at the beach
- Synthetic material dries quickly after a dip in the water
- Slip-resistant lining stays securely in place
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT028A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Extra Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
Patagonia did a great job on this bikini set (I have the top and bottom) by adding a thin 'nanogrip' layer that helps keep you covered when you're moving around a lot. I feel totally comfortable being active in this and it's a flattering fit.