Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Nanogrip Bikini Bottom
Designed to remain stationary, the Patagonia Women's Nanogrip Bikini Bottom features a unique lining that stays secure when dry and actually becomes more grippy when wet. Additionally, the Nanogrip sits straight across the hips to minimize drag when surfing, and the moderate coverage offers a slightly cheeky fit.
- Performance bottom with a streamlined cut for comfort in the water
- Soft and durable face fabric features prints and bold colors
- Microfiber lining delivers slip resistance during activity
- Fair Trade sewn and recycled materials reduce environmental impact
- Patagonia designs its products to last multiple lifetimes
- Item #PAT02S0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 140lbs
My wife has several versions of the Nanogrip swim line, and she swears by them. If you're in need of a swimsuit for active pursuits, the comfortable, grippy lining won't slip off or compromise your coverage if you're cliff-jumping, wakeboarding, high-diving, or doing SUP yoga. She's 5'9", 140lbs, size 6, and 34B, and she wears a Medium across the board in these. We also purchased a size Small bikini set for my mother-in-law, who is 5'4", 110lbs, and usually an XS/0-2. Overall, these run a touch small, so size up if you're unsure.
Great bikini bottom
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 124lbs
I have use it to buggy board, and it have worked great staying in place without moving up or down.