Select a size:
Nano Puff Insulated Vest
When worn on its own or under a shell, the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Insulated Vest provides lightweight, compressible, and wind-resistant insulation for your cool-weather romps. The Nano Puff Vest features PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation, which not only boasts a partially recycled constitution, but it also retains body heat with acute thermal efficiency. And unlike down, PrimaLoft Gold Eco maintains its insulating capacity when wet, which makes this vest an ideal choice when moisture may be factor.
- A lightweight, Jane-of-All-Trades vest for daily use
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even when wet
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture
- Rugged, ripstop exterior is wind-resistant for added protection
- Internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Item #PAT01M6
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [exterior, lining] 100% recycled polyester, DWR treatment
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24in
- 2 hand, 1 internal (doubles as stuff sack)
- Claimed Weight
- 7.3 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 79 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.