Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nano Puff Vest
An absolute classic, the Patagonia Nano Puff Vest is one of our favorite ultralight core insulators for trips to alpine zones, whether we're climbing a new route or skiing a remote couloir. Its lightweight insulation adds warmth that doesn't overwhelm, and we can rely on it even in wet places. Once we've warmed up, the vest stows inside its own pocket for compact convenience on our harness or in our pack.
- Light and packable puffy for active pursuits in cold climes
- Synthetic insulation is highly compressible and water-repellent
- Recycled ripstop shell treated to shed light dirt and moisture
- Adjustable drawcord hem stays secure beneath our harness
- Vest stuffs easily into the zippered internal pocket
- Patagonia creates functional equipment with an eco-friendly mentality
- Item #PAT01I4
4.5 based on 90 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.