Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nano Puff Mitts
Nothing ruins the splendor of winter like ice cold fingers. We use the Patagonia Nano Puff Mitts to fight off cold fingers on chilly foothill hikes, at kids hockey games, or while wandering around town enjoying the season.
- Insulated mittens for winter hikes and cold days around town
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation provides toasty warmth even when wet
- DWR coating protects against all but the heaviest snow days
- Reinforcements on the palm offer greater durability and grip
- Elastic pull loops on the wrist help seal out frigid weather
- Insulation and shell are both highly compressible for easy packing
- Soft inner lining keeps your fingers snug and comfortable
- Eco-friendly construction uses mostly recycled materials
- Item #PAT02X8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.