Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nano Puff Jacket
The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket provides warmth and versatility for young adventurers who aren't easily deterred by cold. With partially recycled PrimaLoft Gold insulation, this jacket offers warm-when-wet performance and insulation that won't mat down when it gets soaked, making it perfect for long hours of snow day adventuring. We really appreciate that the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating ensures light snowfall and rain beads right off to keep them dry and comfortable in rough weather, while spandex binding in the sleeves and an adjustable hem block cold blasts of air.
- Versatile insulating layer to keep your adventurer out in the cold
- Synthetic insulation performs when wet for sloppy snowball fights
- Mini-ripstop fabric resists abrasion for years of use
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation to keep them dry
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place to prevent bunching
- Snug sleeve bindings and adjustable hem help keep out the cold
- Easily layered for multi-season and multi-sport use
- Built-in ID label settles sibling ownership disputes out of court
- Item #PAT3028
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.