3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Nano Puff Jacket
Built for kids that aren't fazed or bothered by inclement weather, the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket for Boys provides equal parts timeless style and adaptive protection in the face of changing weather. We appreciate that the Nano Puff Jacket features a similar construction as the adult version, but just in a slightly smaller version for growing boys.
To start, the exterior mini-ripstop fabric fends off winds from the incoming storm, while the DWR treatment provides protection from light precipitation. Additionally, the PrimaLoft Eco insulation doesn't just keep Junior warm even when wet—it's also 55% recycled, offering an eco-conscious edge to an otherwise pragmatic and straightforward piece. The full-length zipper is backed by an internal wind flap for added defense, while the zippered hand pockets offer warm respite for chilly paws.
- Help him stay warm in inclement weather with this jacket
- Fabric is bluesign approved for peace of mind
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth even when wet
- Zippered hand pockets keep necessities secure
- Hand-me-down label is included for easy identification
- Item #PAT026K
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- [shell] 20D polyester mini-ripstop, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester plain weave, DWR treatment
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking
4.5 based on 19 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.