Select a size:
Why We Like The Nano Puff Insulated Jacket
Whether we're posted up by the campfire, enjoying our seventh s'more of the evening, or cruising up one of Castle Rock's famed routes, the Nano Puff is always along for the ride and provides classic style and lightweight warmth. This classic midlayer boasts a tenacious exterior thanks to the recycled polyester shell and lining, which when combined keeps wind out and warmth in, while the fabric is also treated to prevent light precipitation from getting the best of your time spent outside.
- Lightweight, synthetic insulated jacket for outdoor pursuits
- Robust recycled ripstop exterior resists grabby tree branches
- Water-repellent finish keeps light precipitation at bay
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco maintains warmth-to-weight ratio, even when wet
- Adjustable hem and elastic cuffs help seal out chilly weather
- Full-length zipper boasts zipper garage for next-to-chin comfort
- Compressible design fits into its own pocket when not in use
- Item #PAT01M5
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25.25in
- 2 hand, 1 internal chest (doubles as stuff sack)
- Claimed Weight
- casual, climbing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 175 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.