Select a size:
Why We Like The Nano Puff Hooded Insulated Jacket
We rely on Patagonia's Nano Puff Hooded Jacket for warmth high in the alpine, whether we're climbing, hiking, or ski touring. Its Primaloft Gold Eco insulation adds the touch of warmth needed for active endeavors in cold places, and it's compressible enough to stow inside its own pocket for compact convenience on our harness or in our pack.
- Ultralight, packable puffy for climbing and skiing in the alpine
- Synthetic insulation offers wet weather warmth that packs down
- Recycled ripstop shell treated to shed light rain and snow
- Under-the-helmet hood and adjustable hem deliver low-bulk fit
- Jacket stuffs inside its own zippered internal pocket
- Patagonia's dependable gear can be found at the crag and on the skintrack
- Item #PAT01M3
4.5 based on 102 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.