Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nano Puff Hooded Insulated Jacket
We rely on the Patagonia Nano Puff Hooded Insulated Jacket for warmth high in the alpine while we're climbing or ski touring. Its Primaloft Gold Eco insulation adds warmth without bulk. In fact, the Nano is so compressible it stows inside its own pocket. The recycled ripstop shell is treated to shed snow and rain alike, and the hood fits under helmets with ease.
- Ultralight, packable puffy for climbing and skiing in the alpine
- Compressible and water-repellent Primaloft Gold Eco insulation
- Recycled ripstop with durable water-repellent coating
- Under-the-helmet hood and adjustable drawcord at hem
- Jacket stuffs inside its own zippered internal pocket
- Recycled fabric and insulation reduces environmental impact
- Patagonia is committed to producing sustainable outdoor gear
- Item #PAT01I0
4.5 based on 125 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.