Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Your fingers might still get cold when you're crimping, and your head might get a little sweaty when you're skinning, but your core will be perfect in the Patagonia Nano Air Women's Vest. It combines the best qualities of a fleece, a puffy, and a softshell, with water-shedding ripstop face fabric, warm-when-wet FullRange synthetic insulation, and mechanical stretch that lets you move easily on the wall, the skin track, or the hiking trail.
- A multipurpose vest to keep your core warm when the temperature dips
- FullRange insulation mimics the warmth and packability of down
- Mechanical stretch provides range of motion for active pursuits
- Water-resistant finish sheds light rain and snow with ease
- Stretchy armhole binding and drawcord hem help keep the heat in
- Tall hand pockets allow for access under a harness or backpack
- Item #PAT032J
4.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.