Why We Like The Patagonia Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket
The Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket delivers a dynamic performance that keeps us warm in cool weather without overheating during high-output activities. An air-permeable main fabric works with R1 panels to create a movement-friendly and highly breathable fit, while stretchy FullRange insulation provides lightweight warmth without getting stuffy.
- Lightweight jacket for cool-weather activity or winter layering
- A generously stretchy construction allows optimal mobility
- Slightly slimmer fit for functional movement and comfy layering
- Main shell fabric is durable and treated to repel light moisture
- Soft knit R1 panels provide moisture management in key areas
- FullRange insulation is light and air permeable for temperature regulation
- Low-bulk hand pockets sit comfortably under packs or harnesses
- Made sustainably with almost entirely recycled materials
- Item #PATZABB
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [constrast panel material] bluesign® approved
- [face fabric, lining] 100% recycled 30D polyester ripstop, PFC-free DWR treatment [constrast panels] 100% recycled polyester fleece
- 40g FullRange (93% recycled polyester, 7% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.25in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help