Select a Size
Select a Color
By blending durability, breathability, warmth, and stretch into the Nano-Air Jacket, Patagonia created a versatile, work-horse midlayer for your aerobic start and stop missions in cold conditions. This slim-fitting jacket is filled with Patagonia's revolutionary FullRange insulation. FullRange insulation blends the warmth and breathability of other synthetic insulation with the stretch and flexibility of fleece to keep you warm, comfortable, and mobile as you trek, climb, and ski. The face fabric has a high stretch as well while providing durable, abrasion-resistant protection for confident exploring. A DWR treatment to the fabric helps excess water bead up and roll away, rather than sit on the jacket surface and slowly sink into the insulation when you get caught in a surprise storm.
- Versatile, do-it-all midlayer for start stop missions in the alpine
- Recycled shell offers mechanical stretch and abrasion resistance
- DWR treatment beads and repels light moisture in storms
- Warm, stretchy, breathable insulation idea for aerobic missions
- Articulated patterning and low-profile quilting allow high mobility
- Low-bulk pockets store essentials and sit comfortably under harness
- Elasticated hem seals in warmth, prevents gusts from chilling core
- Jacket packs into left chest pocket for convenient, compact storage
- Item #PAT032I
- 100% polyester (87% recycled), DWR treatment
- 60g FullRange (40% recycled)
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2020
Not a stand alone
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 150 lbs
I desperately wanted to love this jacket, however, it provides no protection from the elements when used alone. None, what so ever. I purchased a large after reading the reviews and it fit very well, I like that it was longer in the back. For almost $300 I was looking for something with more warmth.