Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Nano-Air Insulated Hooded Jacket
What goes up must come down, and you live to do both even when the winter winds are howling. Whether you're heading out for backcountry ski tours, gnarly ice-climbing and mountaineering ascents, or a heart-pumping powder day at the resort, you don't flee from the mountains when they get a bit cold. That's why the Patagonia Nano-Air Insulated Hooded Jacket will be a mainstay of your winter wardrobe as you stay active in the ice and snow. The Nano-Air was designed by Patagonia as a breathable insulating layer to keep you warm and comfortable during high-output missions in the cold, so you can avoid constantly changing your layers when you're working hard in the winter.
- Active insulator for high-output pursuits in cold winter weather
- FullRange insulation keeps your temperature regulated as you move
- Soft, durable, and air-permeable fabric lets your heat escape
- DWR coating protects from light valley rain and steady mountain snow
- Snug-fitting hood delivers low-profile warmth beneath a helmet
- Low-profile cuffs are designed to easily slide underneath a shell
- Jacket stuffs down into its own chest pocket to fit in your pack
- Zippered pockets are comfortable to use with a harness
- Item #PAT02XX
4.5 based on 112 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.