New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Nano-Air Insulated Hooded Jacket - Men's
When your day is going to consist of as much up as down, you need something special to keep you warm and comfortable for the long haul. Conveniently, that special something comes in the featherweight form of the Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Insulated Hooded Jacket. The combination of a nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave nylon lining offers excellent breathability, so you're not drenched in sweat after the hike up. FullRange synthetic insulation stretches with you to provide generous freedom of movement, no matter how crazy you and the marmots are getting in the high alpine.
The DWR treatment on the outer helps to shed light moisture, and it provides a bit more durability for the ride down as well. In order to help combat even more of the elements, Patagonia added storm flaps to the front zippers and a zipper garage at the top, so you're not taking a cold metal zipper to the chin every time you move your head side to side. Stretch material around the cuffs helps to make a seal to fight off even more winter chill, while zippered handwarmer pockets let you warm up your digits when it's not quite cold enough to necessitate gloves.
- Breathable insulation for aerobic ascents in the alpine
- Stretchy shell offers mobility while climbing and hiking
- Low-profile FullRange insulation moves with your every move
- DWR finish repels light precipitation from mist and snow
- Stretchy hood pulls on and off easily when jacket is zipped
- Low-bulk pockets wear comfortably under a pack or harness
- Stretch cuffs and adjustable hem seal out the elements
- Item #PAT01ZX