Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
From "approachy" objectives in the North Cascades to ice climbing in the San Juans, Patagonia's Triolet Men's Pants are do-it-all britches for all things alpine. Entrenched as the workhorse in Patagaonia's hardshell lineup, the Triolets are built from a burly three-layer Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams and a water-shedding DWR finish. The stout double cuffs are reinforced along the inner legs to repel wear from ice, snow, crampon straps, and ski boot buckles.
The separating internal gaiter forms a water-tight seal around everything from ski boots to mountaineering boots and remains in place thanks to gripper elastic and tie-down loops. When brushy approaches through mountain hemlock and scrub oak bring warm temps and threaten to leave you with sweaty layers, open up the full-length side zips to let cool air through, or zip them up tight and stay dry behind their PU-coated design when high-elevation winds bring a cascade of spindrift down on you half way through your ascent.
- Take on technical ascents and powdery descents with this shell pant
- 3-layer Gore-Tex offers durable waterproofing and high breathability
- Full side zips allow for quick venting and an easy on/off over boots
- Ankle gaiters fit over any boot when you hike or ride in deep snow
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch create ease of movement
- Durable scuff guard resists abrasion in the ankles
- Item #PAT02LX
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.