The most versatile jacket you'll ever wear.
Featuring a super-versatile design and a waterproof and breathable H2No membrane, the Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka tackles tough weather without sacrificing big city fashion. In wet weather, wear the two-layer, DWR-coated shell to keep out the moisture out without sacrificing breathability. The super-compressible, 600-fill duck down liner jacket is great to keep in your pack or to wear in chilly weather. When things turn really cold, zip in the liner for ultimate warmth and protection. A removable hood offers additional coverage from wind and rain.
- A 3-in-1 jacket ideal for travel and everyday wear
- H2No shell is waterproof and breathable
- Removable liner insulated with traceable 600-fill duck down
- Down traceable to birds that were never live-plucked or force-fed
- Liner jacket stows in chest pocket
- Shell jacket has a longer, lower-hip length
- Patagonia is dedicated to producing eco-friendly outdoor goods
- Item #PAT01JN
- Q & A
Tres 3 in 1
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I bought a medium since I am 5-10, 170 lbs medium build. The jacket was form fitting in the body but a bit snug in the armpits so I ordered a large. The large fits more generously, but is still snug in the armpits...maybe it's my oddly shaped body or maybe it's the form of the jacket that requires that concession to allow for better overall mobility. Other that that nitpicking the jacket(s) are comfortable, warm and versatile for a cold and or rainy conditions in the city for work and standing on the sidelines during kids sports.
Best winter jacket purchased!
Bought this jacket for my husband and he LOVES it. He has been wearing this jacket every single day going to work, casual outing and even to ski resort. Kudos to Patagonia and Backcountry team for this product! Thumbs up! One minor complain that my husband has is the zip. It is hard to engage during initial pull up. Something you wont expect from a 500++ jacket.