The most versatile jacket you'll ever wear.
Featuring a super-versatile design and a waterproof and breathable H2No membrane, the Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka tackles tough weather without sacrificing big city fashion. In wet weather, wear the two-layer, DWR-coated shell to keep out the moisture out without sacrificing breathability. The super-compressible, 600-fill duck down liner jacket is great to keep in your pack or to wear in chilly weather. When things turn really cold, zip in the liner for ultimate warmth and protection. A removable hood offers additional coverage from wind and rain.
- A 3-in-1 jacket ideal for travel and everyday wear
- H2No shell is waterproof and breathable
- Removable liner insulated with traceable 600-fill duck down
- Down traceable to birds that were never live-plucked or force-fed
- Liner jacket stows in chest pocket
- Shell jacket has a longer, lower-hip length
- Patagonia is dedicated to producing eco-friendly outdoor goods
- Item #PAT01JN
- Q & A
Best winter jacket purchased!
Bought this jacket for my husband and he LOVES it. He has been wearing this jacket every single day going to work, casual outing and even to ski resort. Kudos to Patagonia and Backcountry team for this product! Thumbs up! One minor complain that my husband has is the zip. It is hard to engage during initial pull up. Something you wont expect from a 500++ jacket.