The fisherman's favorite.
Slip into the angler-friendly Patagonia Men's Moc 21in Hybrid Short before casting a line off your favorite lakeside dock or trolling ocean waters for huge stripers. Boasting impressive technical capabilities, the Moc 21in Hybrid Short features a stretchy, tough-wearing fabric with a quick-drying DWR finish. This means you'll stay blissfully dry and fully flexible while you're fishing on balmy summer days.
Seeing that you'll be casting along serene alpine lakes and seaside piers, the zippered cargo pocket accommodates a small fly box on the water. UPF 50+ ensures full protection from searing-hot UV rays. Other key features for anglers include a gusseted crotch for full range of movement, as well as mesh-lined hand and rear pockets for quick draining.
- Amphibious shorts for angling and coastal escapes
- Four-way stretch fabric for comfort and flexibility
- DWR finish accelerates the short's drying process
- Mesh-lined hand, rear pockets for quick draining
- Zippered thigh pocket accommodates a small fly box
- Gusseted crotch offers uncompromising flexibility
- Item #PAT01UO
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 36
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 190lbs
Great shorts but sizes is out.they feel one size to small compared to other Patagonia shorts
Great shorts, slim fit.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 34
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 200lbs
I had to return them. Size up if you have a butt, they are really slim through the hips and rear-end. I had to return them and B/C didn't have the next size up. I usually wear 34 in anything else made by Patagonia but these are too slim.
Go up a size if you have a butt. Other than that, they are great.