Everything you need, nothing you don't.
Simplicity and flawless functionality are required virtues of quality fly fishing apparel, and the Patagonia Men's Minimalist Wading Jacket certainly possesses both. The ultralight nylon ripstop shell comes with an H2No barrier and DWR finish for total waterproof and breathable protection while you're standing in icy mountain rivers. The adjustable cuffs, hood, and waist bungee let you dial in the fit that works best on any given day, and Patagonia includes two upper fly-box pockets as well as two hand pockets to help you stay organized on the water. Cut in a relaxed fit, the Minimalist comfortably slides over chest waders and allows you to cast with complete freedom.
- Keep the simplicity in fly fishing with this jacket
- Completely waterproof fabric in a light, minimal design
- Relaxed fit allows you to cast freely and layers over waders
- Multiple pockets help you stay organized
- Plastic zippers can withstand heavy use in salt water
- Item #PAT01UU
- Q & A
Light and Packs down small
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 190lbs
This is there Torrentshell jacket with fly fishing features. fit is nice and long unlike most fishing jackets and is great for a summer jacket or emergency shell.