Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Micro Puff Insulated Jacket
If our spring expedition runs the risk of getting wet, then the Patagonia Micro Puff Insulated Jacket can effectively insulate us while we hunker down in a tent to wait out the rain or freak June snowstorm. The power of the Plumafill insulation becomes apparent in cold and wet climates, because it can still lock in our body's warmth when wet, but it also dries quickly and can easily compress and fit into our alpine pack. But thanks to the water- and wind-resistant recycled polyester shell, we don't have to worry about sprinkles or heavy flurries slowing down your alpine travels.
- Toasty, lightweight, and versatile jacket for cold outdoor trips
- PlumaFill insulation mimics down and retains warmth when wet
- Durable fabric resists water and abrasion
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out the elements
- Multiple pockets stash smaller essentials
- Item #PAT029Z
4.5 based on 24 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.