Alpine-worthy insulation without the worry of wet weather.
If your trip or spring expedition runs the risk of getting wet, then the Patagonia Micro Puff Insulated Jacket can effectively insulate you while you hunker down in a tent to wait out the rain or freak June snowstorm. The power of the Plumafill insulation becomes apparent in cold and wet climates, because it can still lock in your body's warmth when wet, but it also dries quickly and can easily compress and fit into your alpine pack. But thanks to the water- and wind-resistant recycled polyester shell, you don't have to worry about sprinkles or heavy flurries slowing down your alpine travels.
- Toasty, lightweight, and versatile jacket for cold outdoor trips
- PlumaFill insulation mimics down and retains warmth when wet
- Durable fabric resists water and abrasion
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out the elements
- Multiple pockets stash smaller essentials
- Item #PAT029Z