The easiest way to ruin a ski day is a cold, soggy kiddo, but no matter how soupy and snowy the weather gets, the Patagonia Girls' Micro D Hooded Jacket will dry faster than you can say, "would you like hot cocoa?" and weighs about as much as the empty cup once the cocoa's been drained. Flat-seam construction and spandex binding at the hood and cuffs make this ultrasoft 100% recycled microfleece jacket a layering favorite for days in the snow, and the stand-up collar keeps chilly breezes away from her neck. The hand-me-down ID label ensures the whole ski school knows which powder queen has the coolest fleece on the mountain.
- A lightweight and soft fleece for snowy ski days
- 100% recycled microfleece fabric dries in a flash
- Flat-seam construction for all-day comfort
- Stand-up collar with 3-panel hood and zipper garage
- Handwarmer pockets and an ID label
- Item #PAT01NR