For foul-and-fair weather days.
As the old phrase goes "the early bird catches the worm." And while you may not be endowed with warm, feathery coverage, allow the Patagonia Men's Micro D Fleece Long-Sleeve Shirt to rise to the challenge. This lightweight fleece boasts a moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric that's also bluesign approved, which makes it ideal for early morning, aerobic pursuits. The full-length snap placket provides easy and fast body temperature regulation, while the weather-resistant, zippered chest pocket offers additional protection for necessities. So whether you're packing up for the first dawn patrol of the season or wandering down a moon-lit trail, the Micro D Fleece offers warmth, protection, and style.
- A versatile layering piece for cold mornings
- Lightweight fleece offers dependable warmth and wicks away moisture
- Weather-resistant pocket offers protection for necessities
- Since 1972, Patagonia has created clothing that melds function with style
- Item #PAT01KF
- Q & A
I Love it
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
I love this shirt. Very comfortable and perfect for travel. I wish ordered the right size. Was too tight on me. The material is soft and warm.