Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Micro D Bunting
After you bundle your baby girl up in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Micro D Bunting, you'll be wanting one of your own, but the 24-month size is probably a bit small for you. Its plush polyester fleece fabric wraps her up in soft warmth, while the hood, feet, and convertible hand mitts provide head-to-toe coziness. Diaper changes are made easy with a full-length front zip, and its gusseted crotch and non-skid soles keep her toddling around the house at a mile a minute.
- A cozy fleece bunting to keep your little one warm at all times
- Soft microfiber fleece ensures blanket-like comfort
- Built in hood, feet, and convertible mitts provide complete coverage
- Full-length zipper makes diaper changes quick and easy
- Gusseted crotch accommodates diapers and delivers ease of motion
- Non-skid soles keep them from slipping during first steps
- Three-snap closure at neck opening keeps zipper away from neck
- Item #PAT012I
5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.