Select your style & size:Select options
Comfort and storage specialist.
One minute the sun is beating down and you're really feeling the heat, the next minute it's pouring rain. Luckily, the fickle mountain weather won't faze you when you're wearing the Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest. A lightweight mesh body keeps the air flowing so you stay cool and dry when you're fishing under the searing sun, while waterproof pockets protect your flies and other supplies when clouds suddenly move in.
The vertical front pocket design allows easy access to fishing gear while keeping the fit streamlined, multiple interior pockets stow tippet spools, and there's even a hidden rod holder for extra convenience. An adjustable front closure lets you tailor the fit to accommodate extra layers, and the EVA foam collar ensures a comfy fit no matter how much gear you're hauling to the river.
- Versatile fishing vest that handles any type of weather
- Mesh body is lightweight and extremely breathable
- Waterproof pockets protect fishing gear from rain
- EVA foam collar offers comfortable fit
- Vertical front pocket design for low-bulk storage and easy access
- Stacked upper pocket on back keeps contents dry when wading
- Bottom mesh zip pocket on back stows extra layer
- Adjustable front closure allows for customizable fit
- Item #PAT01X2