This season, instead of trying to stock up on one rain jacket for hikes, and another for everyday life, invest in the Patagonia Women's Meriweather Hooded Jacket to streamline your closet and simplify your routine. When you wake up to grey skies and the patter of rain, slip this thigh-length jacket on before you head into the misty outdoors. Its polyester taffeta construction with DWR treatment will keep you dry but able to breathe whether you're taking your pup for a hike on nearby trails, or heading into the office for a busy day. Reflective taping placed along the hood and zipper pulls helps you stay visible if you're lucky enough to commute on-foot or by bike, and the drop-tail hem lends added protection against mud splashes and wheel spray. If you're chasing more active pursuits, rest assured that vents placed along the front, back, and underarms of the jacket will keep air moving consistently to prevent trapped heat and excess warmth.
- Simplify your wardrobe with this go-anywhere rain jacket
- Regular cut with drawstring waist can be casual or active
- Polyester fabric with DWR treatment repels rain and breathes
- Two hand pockets keep your essentials dry
- Adjustable hood and drop hem provide extra coverage
- Reflective accents improve your visibility on dim days
- Item #PAT01RB
- Q & A
Weird fit on me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
The jacket was baggy, the sleeves were short and it is really thin. Not worth the high price tag. Cute style but wasn't enough for me to keep it