Merino Short-Sleeve Bike Jersey
To you biking is all about the simplicity of the trail, so why complicate things when it comes to the clothing? Patagonia's Merino Short-Sleeve Bike Jersey provides all the technical chops you need for long rides, without tacking on any unnecessary bells and whistles. The merino wool blend delivers both next-to-skin comfort and technical performance, so the fabric will not only feel soft as you ride, but will also wick moisture and breathe well as you work up a sweat on never-ending climbs. Because it's designed specifically for biking, this shirt has been contoured to fit your natural biking posture with articulated seams and a longer back hem, keeping distractions and discomfort down so you can focus on the ride. It's also got slightly longer sleeves that cover the tops of your elbow pads to ensure coverage from windy weather, unrelenting sunshine, and (hopefully not) dusty trails.
- Short-sleeve bike jersey that's simple in style but not performance
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and breathes well as you ride
- Longer back hem is designed to contour to your biking posture
- Extended sleeves stay flush with elbow pads for added coverage
- Locker loop at neck makes it easy to hang-dry at the campsite
- Item #PAT033F