Merino 3/4 Sleeve Bike Jersey
Casual enough for the workspace but performance-oriented enough for the trail is why we wear our Patagonia Merino 3/4 Sleeve Bike Jersey. This performance-laden shirt is made from functional and soft merino wool which acts as a natural moisture and heat shedding shell. Great for slogging up long climbs and staying warm on the way down we wear this shirt confidently and comfortably during the ride and after.
- Casual fitting jersey for after-work rides
- Merino wool fabric is naturally warm and breathable
- Styled for sun-up to sun-down wear
- Relaxed fit means easy layering underneath
- Item #PATZ9P8
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 65% merino wool, 35% recycled polyester
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 7, 2022
A New Favorite
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
This jersey is great on and off the bike, I bought the green and it's even better looking in person. I wear it for MTB and pair it with jeans. The fabric is soft and comfortable. It runs a tad bit large but I kept my usual Medium.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help