Select style & size:Select options
Now that your favorite farmer's market is coming back to life after a dormant winter, you've remembered your single tote was no longer enough to transport your bounty by the end of last year. Add the Patagonia Market Tote to your collection this spring, and take home as many fresh peonies, local eggs, and organic fruits and veggies as you desire, without running out of space. Made with waste-reducing production methods and screen printed with inks free of harmful PVC's and phthalates, this bag matches your commitment to organic, sustainable goods.
- Transport fresh, local bounty home from the market with this tote
- Organic cotton canvas construction can handle heavy loads
- Internal stash pocket keeps track of your phone
- Thoughtful construction process limits waste and scraps
- All screen printing inks used are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Item #PAT01QN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this as a gift for my folks because they always forget their reusable bags when they go grocery shopping. Now that they have these rad bags they almost always remember them and always have people asking where they got them!
Finally a high quality tote
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this tote and use it for grocery totes, lunch, camping, etc. It's nice to reduce your plastic bag use, and you don't have to worry about a broken plastic bag and your food going everywhere.