Maple Grove Down Parka
Whether you're shoveling your car out for the sixth time this week in your mountain-town home or braving the frigid walk to the city bus stop, the Patagonia Maple Grove Down Parka provides body-hugging warmth and weather-resistant protection for the coldest winter days. This urban-friendly parka is stuffed to the brim with toasty recycled down insulation, which not only keeps you warm on the coldest days, but also helps reduce both your personal footprint and the environmental impact of the clothing industry. The durable canvas shell features a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that keeps you dry when last night's storm hangs around through the morning, and also protects your down insulation from getting soaked and losing its loft. Meanwhile, an insulated hood, external storm flap, and insulated draft collar ensure that biting winds and driving snow won't sneak through and bring the chill with them.
- Ultra-warm parka for cold winter days in the country or the city
- Recycled down fill provides comfortable warmth on frigid mornings
- Durable outer shell protects against steady moderate snowfall
- Insulated and adjustable hood offers added coverage on stormy days
- Storm flap and insulated draft collar stop the wind from getting in
- High stand up collar protects your neck when fully zipped up
- Item #PAT02ZA
What do you think about this product?
March 2, 2020
This is a heavy warm jacket great for days in the teens. But it’s heavy not great for activities. For 200.00 feel like I’m getting a great deal. It would be five stars if it was waterproof likely make it mor expensive also if stretched more. It runs big. I’m normally an XL in patagonia but large fit like a glove!