Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Macro Puff Hooded Jacket
The Patagonia Macro Puff Hooded Jacket has the look and feel of most down puffies, but unlike down, the Macro Puff's insulation stays warmer when we're trekking in colder, wetter climates. Its Plumafill insulation maintains warmth when we're wet, and the DWR-treated shell sheds precipitation ranging from snowflakes to light rainfall.
- Down-like puffy warms up cold camping trips and climbing sessions
- Unlike down, Plumafill insulation stays warm when wet
- Regular fit allows room for layering and mobility
- Recycled ripstop shell treated with DWR for water-resistance
- Adjustments at hem and alpine helmet-compatible hood
- Item #PATZ9JG
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.