Macro Puff Hooded Jacket
The Patagonia Macro Puff Hooded Jacket has the look and feel of most down puffies, but unlike down, the Macro Puff's insulation stays warmer when you're trekking in colder, wetter climates. Its Plumafill insulation maintains warmth when you're wet, and the DWR-treated shell sheds moisture ranging from snowflakes to light rainfall. The helmet is compatible with climbing helmets, and the adjustable hem stays secure under harnesses.
- Down-like puffy warms up cold camping trips and climbing sessions
- Unlike down, Plumafill insulation stays warm when wet
- Regular fit allows room for layering and mobility
- Recycled ripstop shell treated with DWR for water-resistance
- Adjustments at hem and alpine helmet-compatible hood
- Item #PATZ9JG
- 10D recycled nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 2 drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?