Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Macro Puff Hooded Jacket
The Patagonia Men's Macro Puff Hooded Jacket has the look and feel of most down puffies, but unlike down, the Macro Puff's insulation stays warmer when you're trekking in colder, wetter climates. Its Plumafill insulation maintains warmth when you're wet, and the DWR-treated shell sheds moisture ranging from snowflakes to light rainfall. The helmet is compatible with climbing helmets, and the adjustable hem stays secure under harnesses.
- Down-like puffy warms up cold camping trips and climbing sessions
- Unlike down, Plumafill insulation stays warm when wet
- Recycled ripstop shell treated with DWR for water-resistance
- Adjustments at hem and alpine helmet-compatible hood
- Item #PAT02Z7
- 10D recycled nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 2 drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2020
I have an old DAS parka 2002 and I am wondering how the Macro Puff compares?