The Thrill of The Chase.
When given a rod and flies, humans have the capacity to be incredible predators and quite frankly, the chase and wrangle is what really gets you going. However, it's all bound to be a bust if you can't see your prey (to some degree), which is where the Patagonia Longbill Stretch Fit Cap comes into play. Touting a design that was inspired by salty, old-time skippers, this hat features an extra long bill for shade and optical clarity, while the dark belly of the bill reduces overall glare and sunny kick-backs. Additionally, the Longbill's fabric is fast-drying and lightweight, so you'll barely notice it's there—unlike that time that you accidentally hooked yourself in the head, now that was a doozy.
- A classic, salt water-inspired hat for fishing
- Polyester ripstop is lightweight and dries quickly
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Extra long bill and dark underside reduce glare
- Elastic back provides a comfortable fit
- Item #PAT01QJ